martes, 1 de diciembre de 2020

Future Jobs!

Hi everybody today I will talk about the job that I want for my future 

Ok,This is very hard for me, I don't know that I want really...  Nowaday I'm an architecture student but about all that saw in the university I think that I dont have something that I really liked. Of course, of all I prefer something (in this case the urbanism) but I dont know how will be a job about this, I cant imagen I in this, is really sad. But if I should having a specialization obviously I will do in the landscape and territory topic, because is the theme that I enjoy more!

About the salary, really I don't know, I don't expect to be a rich person, Only I want to be a happy persona, with a valued work and will be help for someone .

And this, in the future I expect be happy with everything that I will do and I want continued learning things about the topics that I like, and if is possible "take the taste" about more topics. I think that If you are not happy with the thing that you do, this jobs isn't the correct and this ins't helth for you soul and the people around you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A job!