domingo, 9 de junio de 2019

Depeche Mode


I didn't have the chance to go to all the concerts that I wanted but I had the lucky to went to the concert of my Favourite Band, Depeche Mode. They are principally an English electronic band but they play other genres too like new wave and synth pop. The present member of the band are Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Andy Fletcher
The opportunity of go to the concert was given the last year, the march 21st. This day the band presented the "global spirit tour" in the National Stadium of Chile.
This experience was amazing! The voice of Dave is the same that all these songs that I listened for all the years that I follow the band, the sound was simply amazing. In this occasion I went alone and think that this allowed me enjoy even more.
In other point, the stage was very interesting, they used the video clips of the songs but I think that this option didn't the best because all the public couldn't see the show as the national stadium is very big.
But the important for me is the sound, and this was fantastic! I loved and I continue love this amazing concert!


3 comentarios:

  1. Some of my friend's went to this gig, They said it was amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I think go alone a concert is better because you can connect more with the music! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know this band, but probably I heard some of his songs because I like the Electronic music to ;3

    ResponderEliminar

A job!