domingo, 9 de junio de 2019

The spring water


When I was a little girl I lived in a town called Pedegua, it's a place wrapped of hills and mountains. Pedegua is located in Chile, in the V region (region of Valparaiso), this town has foothills climate, it's very variable and this look some arid.
In this time I loved taking different walks every weekends. I walk around with my sister and friends. Of all those walks, when I went to the spring water was the occasion that I liked more. I don't remember when I went, I think that I were 10-12 years old. In this occasion I went with my little uncle, the brother of my mom and Damian, a dog of my grandparents, it was a very special dog, like a brother. The hill isn't very famous and doesn't has name but the final of the walk called the "El Manantial" (the spring water). The travel was very funny, we could look all the town from the height. When we arrived we saw a lot of animals like cows and goats drinking from the spring waters. It was very nice!
I would go again because in this moment I loved the ideal of a natural spring waters in a place that is very arid and how it help to the animal's survival, this look was very interesting, nice and exciting.

Pedegua, central streep. Source: https://hiveminer.com/Tags/pedegua




1 comentario:

A job!