miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

My University Friends

Hi everybody!:D

Today I will talk about my university friends!
When I went to the school I didn't have many friends but now in the university I have a lot of they. All my friends are very important for me because they help me in the daily of the university and the life. Is for this that I can’t talk about only one person. I knowns my friends in 2017 when we start the university in our first workshop -Vielma's Workshop - our first group were the Cata, Gabo, Barb and I but with the time has been joined more people, like the Pipe, Vale, Den, Paulo, Nico and Nati. I love so much all them because they are very funny and comprehensive with me. The best is that we are in the good and in the bad. With my Friends we go to someone's house - generally my house - and we have a little parties, we watch movies, talking and listen to music. We want that in the next holidays we will go to vacation to some place, for example to the beach or the south to Chiloe -In the house of Paulo-. I'm very excited for the next summer's holiday


ALL THE PEOPLE! 


With Cata in  fau's bathroom. 
An unforeseen  photo. Gabo and I, after a nap. 
The fall of Pipe 
The Valentina's mornings! 
The tattoo Session.
A day in my house. Friends: Vale, Gabo, I, Pipe and Santiago. 








2 comentarios:


  1. haha the photos are awesome, friends in the university are too important! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooow :3 this is so cute... you are very lucky ^-^

    ResponderEliminar

A job!