martes, 25 de junio de 2019

Nintendo DSi XL!


Hi friends!! :T

Today I will talk about my favourite piece of technology. Since I were a little girl I loved the video games. In these times my cousins played all the time with their consoles. I didn't have anywhere to play and for this I was passing a lot hours watched how they play. Time after, in the Christmas of 2011, my parents gave me a Nintendo DSi XL, this console was the first that I had and I enjoyed a lot! I played game like the Sims, Pokemon black and Mario Kart, this last game was the I liked more. This console of Nintendo is a portable, you can play with it anywhere! Another of the characteristics that it has is the integrated "games". Other thing is the camera, in this time the smartphone didn't exist, and neither the apps for edit photos, the console had photo editor integred, and this was very interesting and funny!       
Nowadays I don't continued playing with my console like before but sometime I grab my Nintendo and use it.

Resultado de imagen para juegos integrados en la dsi xl
I have the black!!

2 comentarios:

  1. I really like pokemon! also play de black version, but on my pc :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a Nintendo DS, but I don't so good play with it... but I really loved play a pokemon play with my brother xD

    ResponderEliminar

A job!