martes, 25 de junio de 2019

The Story Of A Seagull And The Cat Who Taught Her To Fly



Hi friends!

Imagen relacionada
The Book!
Today I will talk about my favourite book of the life!
When a were a little girl I don't like reading a lot. I don't know why but the books don't attract my attention, I read a lot for the school, but until I were 10 years old I didn't like any. It was at the end of the fourth basic that a book attract me, this book was "The story of a seagull and the cat who taught her to fly" this book is a latinoamerican novel created by Luis Sepúlveda a Chilean writer, journalist and filmmaker, author of stories and novels. In this book he talk about themes like the diversity, respect and solidarity between the deferent ethnic groups and biologies.
I love this story, it was the first book that make me feel a lot of emotions, laughter and cries. I think that it's a amazing form of tell a story with a difficult and important content of a form that  all the people can understand, a story for young and old.
I think that it's a book very important for the kids and all should read it sometime.
Today I love read different types of book, all thank to the story of a seagull and the cat who taught her to fly.  





2 comentarios:

  1. I read this book in the school too!... but I don't remember so mucho of the plot ._.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I't sounds an interesting book to read :)

    ResponderEliminar

A job!