viernes, 5 de julio de 2019

ANTIQUE!


Friday, 3 May 2019

Hi friends,

Resultado de imagen para antiguedadesGood day for everybody, today I will talk about a job that i love to do, it's to sell antiques -old things- in the fair. In all my life I don’t do a lot of jobs. I've do thing like: take a shower to the pets, help to my uncle in his minimarket, sell clothes in the fair and other, but the best job definilly was to sell antiques with my uncle Daniel -the little brother of my mom- I love so much all the thing that he has in his store and I love that all this things has a story before. I think that it's a very interesting job because you should know a lot of stories of the object and a lot of the history of the context of the object. In this case, I love the history! And know the story of the antiques is very remember easy for me. Finally, i enjoy to help to my uncle and it's very fun. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A job!