martes, 3 de noviembre de 2020

An embarrassing moment!

Hi everybody! Today I talk about the most embarrassing moment that I had.

Really i don't remember exactly an embarrassing moment only because all my life is an embarrassing moment...I want starting with the idea of a meme























Literally this meme is me all the nights. I feel that a lot of things that I say is embarrassing, for example... In some moments I can't stop to talking and anything that I say is nothing because my nerves will not let me in peace! I'm a very nervous person and this is a problem in my life. I feel that all that I say or I do is embarrassing or bad. Even... In this blog I feel this embarrassing moment hahaha so sorry. For this, I can't remember only one moment that I feel embarrassing, My mind be cloudy 
So.. I have an embarrassing story very funny of my little sis for you! she was only six years old, a little girl and she love wear panties with animals prints like the face of lions, dogs, cats, etc. One day she fell in her school and all the people saw her panties! This is the most embarrassing moment of her life. Nowadays  she is sixteen years old and never more wore  animals prints panties... So sad:(

3 comentarios:

  1. I imagine the shame your sister must have felt, but it has ever happened to all of us hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The same thing happens to me, at night I start to think about the things I said and most of the time I feel ashamed of having said them.
    I totally understand you, but at least overthinking what we say can help prevent us from making the same mistakes again if we really said something that was not right.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I must admit that the childhood embarrasing moments are the worst:(

    ResponderEliminar

A job!