miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2020

Rivera Maya!

 Hi everybody, today I want to tell you about a very strange holiday that I had. The last two semester  I was on an exchange in Mexico but all the Covid-19 happened. In the first I couldn't visit all that I wanted and the Rivera Maya was one of the place. 
In July is my Birthday and my boyfriend and his sister invited to me to go to visit a little this place. I didn't want because virus Hahaha but they convinced me. We went for 6 days, we stayed in a hotel in Cancún, It was very cool, I'm never had stay in a hotel like this or swam on a hot beach. The next days we Visited Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres and Xcaret, all this places are amazing, these place has a very magic vibe.
The best part was when We went to Xcaret! This is a nature park in Playa del Carmen, that has like 50 natural and cultural attractions inspired in Mexico, is very funny, in all the day we didn't stop. We swam with fishes, we looked the naturales spaces and finally we watched the principal attraction, a show about tha history and different mexican cultures.
This was my experience, I hope that you like it! bye. 













Souce: Xcaret.com

2 comentarios:

  1. Did you take that photo? looks like a paradise!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Noo! I didn't take photos:( but I have some photos because Bere (the sis) Took!

      Eliminar

A job!